Monday, April 15, 2013

Green Thumb

Lately I have been trying to find my green thumb. Now that I am 30, yikes, I guess it is time to take my chances in the gardening world. I have always loved plants in my home, but I cannot even begin to tell you anything about them, not even the poor plant's name.

 I have been looking for a plant for the top of my bookcase in our dining room.  After a quick search I settled on a nice plant, (no I do not know the name of it) that seemed to fit well in the space. I had it all transplanted in my pretty pot, but it still looked a little sad. Almost lonely. After a little thought I decided to buy another plant and put the two together in the same pot. I know, I know you people that have already found your green thumb have been experimenting this way for years. Now I guess it is my turn. :)

 I couldn't be happier with how my plants turned out. I love this look. The process was indeed fulfilling.  If you haven't already tried this, give it a shot. You might enjoy yourself.

1 comment:

  1. Looks nice! I love the pot. Plants are a great way to clean up indoor air too. :)

    ReplyDelete