Friday, January 17, 2014

New Addition

Meet Remmy. Remmy is the newest addition to our family. I thought you would like to meet him. He looks sleepy in these pictures, but don't let him fool you, he is downright crazy. :)

 My husband and I said we would never get a cat. we are not 'cat people' so why would we have one in our home, right? Well.. after some serious thinking we decided to adopt a 10 month old kitten/cat for the boys to grow up with. I made sure to find one with short, gray hair so shedding would be less of an issue. He is litter box trained, and very energetic, just what the boys need, someone to run circles around them.

Since Remmy came we have all been happier. We laugh more, that's for sure. As for me not being a 'cat person,' it looks like Remmy is changing my perspective. It turns out cats are not gross if they live in a clean, well cared for home. I couldn't be happier with the decision to find him. He is also helping R to calm down on the tantrums a bit. Bonus! Have a great weekend.

Thanks for visiting, Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment