Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Homemade Vanilla Latte

A warm latte on a fall day is one of my little loves, but they tend to come with a high price tag. Rather than paying the on the go price I decided to mess around with a homemade version. Seriously, it came out great. I love to make a vanilla latte, put it in a to go cup, and enjoy it during my B's early morning soccer games. If you cringe every time you spend money on a latte you might want to make your own too.

You will need:
1 c. milk
1 1/2 c. coffee, brewed strong
1 tbs. pure vanilla extract
sugar

Method:
Heat milk in saucepan over medium heat until you see small bubbles.
Add vanilla, and pour into blender. Blend until you see the milk begin to foam. Make sure you use a regular blender and not a small bullet blender. I had a burn incident doing this. :(
Pour coffee into mug with desired amount of sugar. Add hot milk to coffee. I use a spoon to scoop the foam onto the top. Delicious!

Thanks for visiting, Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment