Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Homemade Hand Sanitizer


It is that time of year again when it seems like almost everyone you come into contact with is sick. I have way too many obligations, and things to do to be sick all the time, so I have been turning to hand sanitizer to help eliminate some of those nasty germs. The every day hand sanitizer that you can buy at your local department store is affordable, yet harmful to our bodies. I do not want to keep spending oodles of money at the health food store on natural sanitizers, so I thought maybe I could make my own. :)

You will need:
1/4 c. aloe Vera gel
5 drops pure clove oil
5 drops pure rosemary oil
10 drops pure cinnamon oil
10 drops pure orange oil

Mix all together and store in a squeeze bottle.

Thanks for visiting, Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment