Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Spring Flower Chocolate Pops



I found these cute little silicone molds at the store the other day for under $2. They came with the lollipop sticks, so I thought it was a great deal. Today it took me just a few minutes to melt some chocolate down, and pour it into the mold. I put them in the fridge for about 15 minutes, and they were hardened that quickly.  This is a fool proof easy to make treat that your kids will love. The best part is that you know the ingredients that goes into them. I just melted down some all natural chocolate chips.


Also, I did a little upcycling diy project with the container that the lollipops are in. This was an empty baking powder can. I had some scraps of paper that I just modge podged to the can. It came out great.
 Thanks for visiting, Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment