Monday, June 23, 2014

Beach Love

 
 
We are officially on summer vacation. Woohoo! I am lucky enough to be able to spend the summer at home with my boys, and not go to work every day. This may be my last year staying home, we'll see.  For now I plan to create a fun filled summer for my boys, and enjoy every minute of it. My husband went away on a canoe /camping trip with his buddies, so the boys and I decided to have a beach day, and a movie night. We had a blast. It was a bit breezy on the coast, but not cold enough to not stay. The boys were brave enough to swim, (me...not so much) and play in the sand for hours. I anticipate many more beach days to come this summer. I may have to sneak one in alone for the sake of relaxation and reading my book. Neither of which are possible when children are involved. ;)
 
 

Thanks for visiting, Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment