Monday, June 16, 2014

Orange Cream Pop



As summer brings warmer weather we begin to crave cold sweet treats. Knowing I had nothing prepared for dessert tonight (dessert is pretty big in our house) I looked around for ingredients to make popsicles and thought, hey I can make a creamsicle.  They came out great. I first just blended the yogurt and orange juice together. It was a little too tart so I added maple syrup and vanilla to it.

You will need:
1 c.Orange Juice
1/3 c. Vanilla Yogurt
1tsp. Maple Syrup
1tsp. vanilla extract

Just mix all ingredients together and freeze in popsicle moulds, or small paper cups. I used small paper cups. After about 30 minutes in the freezer I added the sticks and froze completely after that. Just tear the cup away.

Thanks for visiting, Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment