Monday, July 22, 2013

Cocoa Balls




Are you in love with dates yet? Since my discovery of dates a while back I feel like I cannot get enough of them. They are the perfect staple in any bar, ball, or bite you can make. If you haven't given them a fair chance now is the time. These mouth watering little cocoa balls are the perfect healthy snack/dessert. They only take a few minutes to whip up, and offer a nice feeling of accomplishment. Think of it this way, you make these kinds of sweet treats at home while saving money, eating healthier and having fun. Did I mention there is no sugar? Enjoy!

You will need:
2 cups dates, pitted
1 cup pecans
1 cup cashews
1/2 cup cocoa powder
2-3 Tbs. coconut oil

That's it. Just mix all up in the food processor and roll into balls. I store mine in the fridge, but they will do fine at room temperature too.

No comments:

Post a Comment