Friday, August 16, 2013

School Lunch Supplies

Since we are finishing out the last weeks of Summer before school starts I thought I would share a few of my favorite lunch packing supplies out there. I am a huge fan of stainless steel verses plastic containers. Some of my faithful readers know my love of stainless, as I have mentioned it many times before. Although stainless steel is heavier for the little ones to carry, it is proven much safer than plastic.

I buy Safe Sporter cups for water for my boys. I haven't seen them in the department stores, but you can find them on amazon.com
 
 
For lunchboxes I LOVE the Planet box. See my original post here. These are well worth the initial investment, trust me.




For baggies, and other food storage I use ItzyRitzy, and To go Ware.
Visit ItzyRitzy here.
Visit To Go Ware here.

If you haven't already, I challenge you to pack a trash free lunch every day this year.  This challenge can be for your entire family, not just the kids.  Mom and Dad need lunches packed for their work day too. I put the stop on plastic baggies a while ago, and am saving money by using these products. Do you have a favorite reusable lunch product? I would love to hear about it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment