Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Reusable Food Pouch


This past Saturday my husband and I had a date day. It was pretty exciting since it almost never happens. My mother in law offered to take the boys for the day, so we decided to go to the flower show. The smell of spring soil when we walked through the door was total therapy for my mind. Bliss. :)

There were several tables set up with different vendors. I came upon a vendor who sells reusable containers and other green products. This reusable food pouch caught my eye. It is BPA free and Phthalate free. It cost me $6 which isn't too bad considering the use I plan to get out of it. My 3 year old loves the fruit pouches you can buy at the store. At almost $2 each they are hardly worth the price tag. This pouch opens from the bottom for easy loading, and cleaning. We have already tried it out, and couldn't be happier. I filled a  1/2 cup measuring cup with cooked carrots, applesauce, blackberries, and mango. Pureed the mixture in the food processor and spooned into the pouch. For more info visit www.squooshi.com

Thanks for visiting, Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment