Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Smiley face lunch



School is almost over for this year. Ahh.. where has the time gone? My child will no longer be a preschooler, but a kindergartener instead. Sometimes it is difficult for me to wrap my brain around. This time of year is bittersweet for most parents. We say good bye to teachers that your child will never have again, and move on to a new grade, a new group of kids, and a new teacher. Your child will never be this age again. :(  On the up side, summer is right around the corner, and we will welcome it, and enjoy every minute of it.

Today's lunch includes:

1/2 English muffin with cream cheese spread on top. I used cucumbers and carrots for the eyes, a 1/2 tomato slice for the nose, and a thin strip of carrot for the mouth
Organic blueberries
Organic mango
Organic grape tomatoes
sour cream and onion Annie's bunnies
Yogurt tube
Glutino cookie for a treat

My son was so excited to see this lunch. I thought it was appropriate to give him a little smile during his lunch time.

1 comment: