Monday, February 3, 2014

Vacation Fun

We are back from vacation, and all settled in. Our week in Florida was fabulous. The kids had a blast, and lots of memories were made. I was so impressed by how well behaved the kids were. They did a great job on the plane, and on our daily outings. Disney World is extremely over stimulating, and exhausting, but we all made it out alive. :)

If you read my post on vacation packing, you will be pleased to know that the gallon Ziploc bags were a fool proof way to go.  It was almost too easy to hand the boys their bag of clothes each morning. No drama, and no fighting. I will pack that way for every trip.  Now that we survived our Disney Vacation my mind is already planning the next trip. I'm not sure where it will be exactly, or when, but it will be great. Below are just a few pictures from our trip.


Thanks for visiting, Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment