Monday, November 4, 2013

Fall Crafts and a nice view

 
This is the beautiful view from my kitchen window.  How gorgeous are the leaves on this Maple tree? Of course this was taken in mid September, so this view is no longer what I see, but hey. I thought I would share how pretty it was for my friends and family across the country who might miss Maine just a little.
 
 I thought I would share some of the fun fall crafts we have been doing around the house. Lately anything involving crafting, coloring, or drawing is getting B's attention. He loves art. we did these crafts a couple weeks ago.  The Fall tree is simply the kids arm and hand traced onto a brown piece of construction paper and used onto white paper. We then used little fingers to dot the fall leaves. They had so much fun doing this, gotta love pinterest. The apple printing craft was super easy and just as fun. I feel like it is important for me to emphasize that we are still celebrating Fall, even though the temperatures are dropping, and we have already set the clocks back. Blah. I will not let Winter creep up on me just yet. :)
 




Thanks for stopping by, Kayla

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kayla! I miss that view!! Hope you're all doing well!
    Ange

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come back to Maine. :)

    ReplyDelete