Monday, November 25, 2013

School Lunch..Salami kabobs



Happy Monday!  Can you believe that Thanksgiving is almost here? We are looking forward to some much needed family time. This year we will spend the holiday at home with my mother, and my in-laws coming over for dinner. It's only Monday and I am already starting my to do lists for the week. Sigh. :) How will you spend your Thanksgiving?

This lunch was a big hit. B took this to school one day last week and absolutely loved it. He is a huge salami fan, and asks for it often, so I make sure to buy the Organic Nitrate free salami. You can find it right at your local health food store.

In this lunch:
Salami kabobs with cheese, olives, tomato and cucumber
Gluten Free Whole Grain Crackers
Organic Strawberries
Fruit Leather leaf
Newmano Cookie
Yogurt Tube

Thanks for visiting, Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment