Friday, November 15, 2013

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies


These cookies are a big deal around here. My husband, my kids, my family, my friends, yes, pretty much everyone I know LOVES these cookies. :) Sadly, I cannot enjoy them anymore because they are not gluten free or egg free. I have yet to attempt to alter my original recipe. I have used this recipe for years, I am not sure where it originally came from, so I will pass it on to you. These pumpkin chocolate chip cookies make a great addition to any party, football get together, or just because.

You will need:
1 15oz. can organic pumpkin (not pie mix)
2 tbs. organic milk
2 c. organic sugar
2 beaten eggs
1 c. organic butter, softened
2 tsp. vanilla
4 c. unbleached flour
4 tsp. baking powder
2 tsp. baking soda
2 tsp. ground cinnamon
1 tsp. salt
2 c. chocolate chips


Method:
1. In a large bowl mix pumpkin, milk, sugar, eggs, butter and vanilla.
2. In separate bowl, mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
3. Add dry ingredients to pumpkin mixture, blend well.
4. Add chocolate chips
5. Drop rounded spoonful's onto cookie sheet. I use a small cookie scoop. Bake at 375 for 10-12 minutes. Enjoy!

Thanks for stopping by, Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment