Wednesday, November 6, 2013

3 Year Old Birthday Party Part 1

 
My little guy turned three a few weeks ago, I can hardly believe it. He loves trains, so he chose a Percy the Train party, which was great since I had the Thomas table cloth and banner from last year. I admit I am cheap, but these parties can really add up, so reusing is key. For this party, since only family was invited, I skipped the favor bags. R's cousins were there so I had this Halloween mask coloring activity ready, and figured they could just take it home with them.
 
Kids love snacks. To keep things simple, I bought these cute little snack cups, which I recycled after the party, and filled them with Annie's snack mix.
For the adults, I chose the simple route of chips guacamole, my recipe here and salsa. Labeling is important if you have different kids of salsa, as I did, so I purchased these adorable chalk board labels from amazon, and a chalk marker. You can find them here. I cut and folded scrapbook paper, then added the sticker label. They came out adorable.
Here is the whole spread. Yes, my counter tops are blue. Someday we will get around the updating them. :)
Don't forget to check back for the next party post...

Thanks for visiting, Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment