Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Flourless and Eggless Peanut Butter Cookies


Oh my goodness...these are SO good. I have been wanting peanut butter cookies lately, but I have always used egg in my recipes. Since I need a gluten free and an egg free cookie I started playing around with a few basic ingredients. At first I used regular white sugar, and added baking powder, and one tablespoon of flax. They just seemed too crumbly. I made a few improvements so, here it is. Super simple with only a few ingredients, and they are so yummy.

You will need:
1 C. Organic Peanut Butter
1/2 C. Organic Brown Sugar
2 Tbs. Ground Flax Mixed with 3 Tbs. Warm Water, to form a clump
Chocolate Chips, press into the top of your formed cookie before baking

Method:
Mix ingredients together and bake at 350 for 8ish minutes. Enjoy!

Thanks For visiting, Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment