Friday, August 8, 2014

Muscle Salve


Every night my husband and I fight over the tube of arnica gel. We both have chronic pain, mine in my shoulders and his in his knee. The tube of arnica is almost gone again, we seem to empty them as fast as I can buy them, and they are not cheap. I decided to work on a new recipe for a pan salve to use in place of the arnica. It seems that this will go a little further, and is a lot less expensive. It works so well, I use it daily.

You will need:
1 Tbs. beeswax pellets
4 Tbs. fractionated coconut oil, or other carrier oil
15 drops lemongrass essential oil
15 drops wintergreen essential oil

Method:
Melt the beeswax into the carrier oil in a glass jar. Add essential oils and store in a small mason jar, or other container or your choosing.

Thanks for visiting, Kayla



No comments:

Post a Comment