Friday, August 29, 2014

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Granola Bars, GF


I love pumpkin! I seriously do not want summer to end, but I do love making Fallish foods. I was making pumpkin chocolate chip cookies the other day, which I cannot enjoy since they are not gluten free, so I decided to make something using pumpkin that I would eat. They turned out delicious. I did use sugar so I would consider these more of a dessert than a snack.

You will need:
3 1/4 C. Gluten Free Oats
1 tsp. Cinnamon
1/4 tsp. Nutmeg
1/2 tsp. Sea salt
1/2 C. Sugar
1/4 C. Applesauce
1/4 C. Raw Honey
1 tsp. Pure Vanilla Extract
1/2 C. Mini Chocolate Chips

Method:

Mix All ingredients together and spread into a greased 8x8 pan. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or so. Cool and cut into bars or squares. Store in fridge.

Thanks for visiting, Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment