Friday, August 15, 2014

Room Spray


Since I have boys I always need a good room spray, particularly in the bathroom. I can't tell you how often I clean my bathroom. Yes, you read that right. Bathroom! Singular, meaning just one. :( We make do, but it isn't always easy. B and R tend to take the fire hose approach to their bathroom duties.  Needless to say, their seems to be a need for room spray quite often. I only had this small bottle to work with so I just filled it almost to the top with distilled water, added a splash of pure vanilla extract, and my essential oils. I used a few drops of wild orange, and a few drops of lavender. You can alters the amounts depending on the size of your bottle.

This combo smells fresh and clean for my bathroom. It is fun to mix different oils to cater to your individual taste.

Thanks for visiting, Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment