Friday, September 6, 2013

White Macaroons

I made chocolate macaroons the other day. See post here.  I thought I would try a regular white version, so here we go.  They came out really good, although I prefer the chocolate myself. I am a chocolate lover though. Give both recipes a try and let me know which you prefer. Enjoy!

You will need:

1. c. shredded coconut, unsweetened
1/4 c. coconut oil
1/4 c. pulsed cashews
2 Tbs. pure maple syrup
1/2 Tsp. vanilla
1 Tbs. raw agave nectar

Pulse the shredded coconut and cashews in your food processor to break them up. Once the pieces are quite small, add the remaining ingredients and pulse together until thoroughly blended. Use a small cookie scoop, or just roll into small balls, and place in a parchment lined container. Place in the fridge to set. Store in fridge of freezer for easy snacking.



No comments:

Post a Comment