Monday, December 23, 2013

Peanut Butter Fudge with Chocolate Swirl

Tis the season to make a batch of fudge, or two. :) I am not usually much of a fudge maker since it is full of sugar, but this year I thought I would make a batch to enjoy, and give a little out at the same time. This fudge came out delicious. It is the perfect amount of sweet and salty that I needed. My littlest child keeps running to the kitchen and snatching piece after piece. What's the holiday's without a little, or a lot of sugar. :)




*Warning * This is by no means a healthy snack.
You will need:
1 c. creamy peanut butter (I use organic)
1 c. unsalted butter
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1/4 tsp. salt
4 c. powdered sugar, sifted (I use organic)
1/2 c. chocolate chips

Melt the peanut butter and butter together in medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir in the vanilla. Add the sifted powdered sugar, and salt. Stir to combine. The mixture is thick like cookie dough. When the mixture is still warm, stir in  the chocolate chips. Spread mixture into a parchment lined 8x8 inch glass baking dish. Cool in fridge for 4 hours. Cut into little squares. Enjoy!

View recipe source here.

Thanks for visiting, Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment