Monday, July 28, 2014

Homemade All Purpose Spray


For as long as I can remember I have been loyal to Seventh Generation cleaning products. I never cheat on them, in fact I've given lot's of money to their company. :)  I decided to seriously open my mind up to using a homemade cleaner in the interest of saving money. Everyone knows how useful vinegar is when it comes to cleaning, but it is hard to get past the smell of it. When I think clean I think fresh clean scents not a nasty vinegary scent, so masking the smell was important to me. I added lemon and tea tree essential oils, both are antifungal, antiseptic and bactericidal which helps to kill all of those nasty germs lurking about. So far I am happy with this recipe. I think I will make another batch using orange oil next. Do you make your own cleaners? I would love to hear what combinations you use.

You will need:
1 C. Water
1C. White Vinegar
15 Drops Lemon Essential Oil
15 Drops Tea Tree Oil

Method:
Combine all ingredients.

Thanks for visiting, Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment