Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Strawberry Banana Breakfast Squares, Gluten Free


I saw these on a blog the other day and thought I would try them. You can view the original blogger's post here. I only altered them a tiny bit, as the original recipe seemed good. They came out great, I love having another option for breakfast and snacks. I love not having to add sugar, as they are solely sweetened with a little bit of honey. I will develop this recipe a bit further to add some nuts and other fruits. For now this one is super simple.

You will need:
1 Tbs. Coconut Oil,melted
1 Tbs. Raw Honey
1 Medium Banana
1/2 C. Milk
1 C. Frozen Organic Strawberries, slightly thawed and diced
2 1/2 C. Gluten Free Oats

Method:
Mix all ingredients together and bake in an 8X8 pan at 300 for 15 minutes. Enjoy!


Thanks for visiting, Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment