Friday, July 25, 2014

Deodorant Spray

 
 
 
 
A few months ago I tried my luck making homemade deodorant. See post here. I loved how it turned out, and I continue to use it daily. The only complaint I have with it is that if I wear a white shirt I notice a little staining from the beeswax. I intend to work on a new recipe without using beeswax, but for now I mixed up a deodorant spray to try in the meantime. So far so good. No staining. There is a little wetness leftover once you spray this on so I just dab it a little and give it a chance to absorb into my skin before I put my shirt on. Stay tuned for the next deodorant recipe. :)
 
You will need: 
 1/4 C. Aloe Vera gel or liquid. I used liquid
1/2 C. witch Hazel
1/2 Tsp. Baking Soda
10 Drops Lemongrass Essential Oil
 
Method:
Just combine all ingredients in a jar and pour into a spray container.
 
Thanks for visiting, Kayla
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment